Seeking a Highly Organized Job Captain / Project Coordinator
Do you want to make a difference in communities? Do you find joy in the process of architecture and making sure all the pieces come together?
Pinnacle Architecture is looking for a Job Captain / Project Coordinator who is highly organized, great communicator with a solid working knowledge of Revit to support our team. Pinnacle’s work focuses on affordable housing, community health, senior living, and public service projects with a mission to enhance lives and communities.
You must thrive on working collaboratively, describe yourself as detail-oriented, and have a love of keeping things organized. Day-to-day you’ll work directly with our project managers and design team to investigate design solutions and create a solid set of documents. And, things won’t be boring! We work on several projects simultaneously, and you’ll never be pigeonholed into one project type.
Pinnacle’s headquarters are in Bend, with remote workers in the Portland area. This position can work remotely or at our Bend office with relocation assistance if needed. Our office culture is open, honest, and engaging. We meet virtually bi-weekly to connect and share and in-person for happy hour and fun.
THE QUALITIES/SKILLS YOU NEED:
- Dedicated to helping change lives.
- Task-oriented and excels at time management.
- Enjoys design collaboration with coworkers, consultants, and clients.
- Ability to work independently and lead/collaborate with others.
- Architecture degree (NAAB accredited college or university preferred).
- Proficient in Revit (3+ years’ experience).
- 5+ years of experience in the architectural field.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Direct production staff and assist in drafting documents for all phases of design.
- Investigate and recommend design solutions.
- Participate in internal and external design and coordination meetings.
- Coordinate documentation with consultants (structural, MEP, lighting, AV, life safety, etc.)
- Coordinate with the project team, client, contractors, and consultants.
- Work with jurisdictions to secure permitting.
- Lead General Contractor bid solicitations.
- Perform construction administration (site visits, field reports, processing RFI’s, etc.).
- Provide input into designs at our all-office design charrettes.
Our goal is to have long-term employees; therefore, our benefits package is competitive and reflects our staff’s feedback. Highlights include robust personal time off (we don’t mess around with work/life balance!), 95% paid healthcare package, licensure exam fee reimbursement, and flexible schedules. Read more about our benefits here.
Pinnacle Architecture, Inc. is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. Our company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
To apply send the following to email@example.com:
- Cover Letter including salary requirements
- Portfolio / Work Examples