Are you a Revit master? Want to work on socially responsible projects and enjoy living in one of the best outdoor recreation destinations in the U.S.?
Pinnacle Architecture is looking for an Architectural Intern or drafter with Revit experience for projects of all sizes and levels of complexity. We are committed to enhancing lives and communities through housing, medical, senior living, and educational project. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing, well-established firm in beautiful Bend, Oregon. You must thrive on working collaboratively, assisting with architectural design solutions, and continuing training and development. This is the perfect opportunity for someone ready to learn, gain experience, and grow their skills.
- 2+ years drafting experience in an office setting
- Revit experience
- Bachelor of Architecture or an Associate degree or certificate in drafting technology
- A graduate of NAAB-accredited Architectural Program
- Drafting of working drawings for projects of all sizes
- Develop 3D models and presentation graphics
- Transfer sketched details, sections, and notes into Revit models and CAD working drawings
- Transfer notes and corrections into specifications
- Scan, copy, print, and transmit documents
- Maintain project files and organization
- Routine checking and/or verification tasks
- Assist with construction observation and construction administration documents
- Assist during meetings and presentations
- Assist with as-built documentation
- Provide input into designs at our all office design charrettes.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup computer-aided rendering and Photoshop
- Learning proficiency in design of detailing and construction methods
- Learning knowledge of specifications and industry standards
- Learning knowledge of sustainable materials and product
Wage D.O.E. Opportunity for advancement.
To apply send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Statement of what you’re looking for in a new position (can be part of a cover letter or email introduction)
- Portfolio / Work Examples
Pinnacle Architecture, Inc. offers a full employment benefits package, which includes:
Personal Time Off
Company Sponsored Events
Paid In-House Training
Professional Development Reimbursement Opportunities
Licensure Exam Fee Reimbursement
Take a Glimpse into Pinnacle Architecture!
Pinnacle Architecture, Inc. is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. Our company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.