Are you a creative and detail-oriented project architect looking for a change? Want to work on socially responsible projects?
Pinnacle Architecture is searching for an experienced project architect who enjoys brainstorming new ideas and takes joy in the details. We are committed to enhancing lives and communities through housing, medical, senior living, and educational projects. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a well-established firm in beautiful Bend, Oregon. This can be a remote position for the right candidate! You must thrive on working collaboratively, producing a clean set of documents, and continuing training and development.
- Architecture degree from a NAAB accredited college or university
- Architecture license, preferably in the State of Oregon but not required. (A staff member without an Oregon license will be referred to as Project Designer.)
- 10+ years experience in a PA role
- Revit expert
- NCARB, AIA, LEED, Earth Advantage Project Trustee
- Investigate and recommend design solutions
- Site planning, master planning designs
- Client contact on projects of all sizes
- Primary General Contractor contact on projects
- Assist Project Managers in project meetings and presentations
- Consultant coordination
- Complete design and production of construction documents & specifications with the assistance of production staff
- Development of presentation graphics and 3D renderings
- Periodic review checks for progress, errors, and omissions
- Assist with compliance of project certifications (LEED, Earth Advantage, etc.)
- Perform quality reviews for design intent, code compliance, and constructability
- Assist with publicly funded project administration
- Acquire all phases of permits and approvals
- Facilitate construction bid solicitation and review
- Assist with all phases of construction administration including site visits and field reports
- Must be personable and work well with others
- Great communicator
- Expert knowledge of Revit
- Strong skills in design detailing, construction methods, and specifications
- Excellent mentor and trainer
Wage D.O.E. Opportunity for advancement.
To apply send the following to email@example.com:
- Cover Letter including salary requirements
- Portfolio / Work Examples
Pinnacle Architecture, Inc. offers a full employment benefits package, which includes:
401-K Retirement Match
Robust Personal Time Off
Company Sponsored Events
Paid In-House Training
Professional Development Reimbursement Opportunities
Licensure Exam Fee Reimbursement
Take a Glimpse into Pinnacle Architecture!
Pinnacle Architecture, Inc. is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. Our company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.