Do you want to make a difference in communities?
With a mission to enhance lives and communities, Pinnacle’s work focuses on affordable housing, community health, senior living, and public service projects. We are looking for a Design Professional with a solid working knowledge of Revit to support our team.
You must thrive on working collaboratively, describe yourself as detail-oriented, and have a love of learning. Day-to-day you’ll be working directly with the project architects/designers to investigate design solutions and create a solid set of documents. Things won’t be boring! We work on several projects simultaneously, and you’ll never be pigeonholed into one project type.
Pinnacle’s headquarters is in Bend with remote workers in the Portland area. After COVID, this position can work remotely or at our Bend office. Our office culture is open, honest, and engaging. While working remotely, we meet virtually bi-weekly to connect and share. Also, we host virtual design charrettes and training and infuse a little fun with MS Team chats.
If you’re ready for a change, reach out, and let’s see if Pinnacle is your next adventure!
- 5+ years of drafting experience in an office setting.
- 3+ years Revit experience.
- Bachelor of Architecture, an Associate degree, or certificate in drafting technology.
- A graduate of NAAB-accredited Architectural Program
- Draft documents for all phases of design.
- Investigate and recommend design solutions.
- Assist during meetings and presentations.
- Transfer sketched details, sections, and notes into Revit models.
- Develop 3D models and presentation graphics.
- Transfer notes and corrections into specifications.
- Routine checking and/or verification tasks.
- Research products for presenting to the client and writing specs.
- Maintain organized and orderly Revit/CAD library and project files.
- Assist with permitting and General Contractor bid solicitations.
- Prepare and coordinate construction documents in Revit.
- Help with construction observation and construction administration documents.
- Assist with as-built documentation.
- Provide input into designs at our all-office design charrettes.
- Intermediate or higher proficiency in Revit
- Learning proficiency in design of detailing and construction methods
- Learning knowledge of specifications and industry standards
- Learning knowledge of sustainable materials and product
Pinnacle Architecture, Inc. is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. Our company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.