Pinnacle Architecture’s purpose is to design places that enhance lives and communities. Established in 1990 by Peter Baer, Pinnacle takes pride in its solid reputation for integrity, collaboration, and socially responsible design. We believe good design is meeting deadlines with cost-effective, tailored solutions and ensuring personalized service. Working in Oregon for 30 years, Pinnacle provides planning, architecture, and interior design services for education, multi-family housing, healthcare, senior living, and social service projects. We pride ourselves in working collaboratively to build consensus and empower all those involved in our projects.
Pinnacle’s design approach is rooted in the needs of our clients and the people who will occupy the space we are designing. You won’t find a “Pinnacle design.” Every design is unique to our clients and their community. We take into consideration how the site interacts with the surroundings, how the building integrates with the environment, how the floorplans respond to the residents’ needs, and how the finishes create a welcoming and healthy space to occupy.
- Integrity: Being accountable, dedicated and acting with honesty.
- Collaboration: Respecting other’s values while working as a team toward a common goal.
- Socially Responsible: Striving to make the world a better place through design and community engagement.
- Planning and Feasibility Studies
- Interior Design
- Sustainable Design and Certification Support
- Fundraising Support (i.e., NOFA assistance)
Explore some of our community enhancement probono projects.