Project Architect Needed for Growing Architecture Firm
Are you a creative and detail-oriented project architect or designer looking for a change? Want to work on socially responsible projects and enjoy living in one of the best outdoor recreation destinations in the U.S.?
Pinnacle Architecture is searching for a project architect/designer who enjoys brainstorming new ideas and takes joy in the details. We are committed to enhancing lives and communities through housing, medical, senior living, and educational project. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing, well-established firm in beautiful Bend, Oregon. You must thrive on working collaboratively, producing a clean set of documents, and continuing training and development.
- Architecture degree from a NAAB accredited college or university
- Architecture license, preferably in the State of Oregon but not required. (A staff member without an Oregon license will be referred to as Project Designer.)
- 5 – 8 years of work experience
- Revit experience
- NCARB, AIA, LEED, Earth Advantage Project Trustee
- Investigate and recommend design solutions
- Site planning, master planning designs
- Client contact on small to medium size projects
- Primary General Contractor contact on projects
- Assist Project Managers in project meetings and presentations
- Consultant coordination with Project Manager guidance
- Complete design and production of construction documents & specifications
- Development of presentation graphics and 3D renderings
- Periodic review checks for progress, errors, and omissions
- Assist with compliance of project certifications (LEED, Earth Advantage, etc.)
- Assist with code compliance and reviews
- Assist with publicly funded project administration
- Acquire all phases of permits and approvals
- Facilitate construction bid solicitation and review
- Assist with all phases of construction administration
- Site visits and field reports
- Must be personable and work well with others
- Expert knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, and 3d renderings
- Strong design, graphics, and rendering skills
- Strong knowledge of design detailing, construction methods and specifications
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Project software
Wage D.O.E. Opportunity for advancement.
To apply send the following to email@example.com:
- Cover Letter including salary requirements
- Portfolio / Work Examples
Pinnacle Architecture, Inc. offers a full employment benefits package, which includes:
Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off
Company Sponsored Events
Paid In-House Training
Professional Development Reimbursement Opportunities
Licensure Exam Fee Reimbursement
Take a Glimpse into Pinnacle Architecture!
Pinnacle Architecture, Inc. is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. Our company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.