Excellent Project Manager Needed
Do you like doing meaningful work? Want a position where you’re challenged and feel rewarded?
Pinnacle Architecture is seeking a Project Manager with an excellent balance of design and project management skills. From affordable housing to rural healthcare projects, Pinnacle’s purpose is to create places that enhance lives and communities. You must thrive on exceeding client expectations and working collaboratively. Pinnacle is growing with lots of opportunities!
Architecture degree from a NAAB accredited college or university
Architecture license (preferably in the State of Oregon but not required)
8 or more years of work experience
Proven record maintaining clients
Experience with healthcare, senior living, or multi-family housing is a plus
- Serves as primary client liaison for projects
- Manages projects from inception through completion
- Determines scope of work and work plan, schedule, and budget for project success
- Facilitates project meetings and presentations
- Performs site investigations and site planning
- Creates design solutions
- Manages all phases of permits and approvals acquisition
- Collaborates with contractors throughout project
- Performs quality checks on documents
- Executes post construction reviews and post-occupancy surveys
- Maintains and grows client relationships
- Collaborates and provides direction to production team members
- Expert knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, and 3d renderings
- Proficiency in design of detailing and construction methods
- Knowledge of specifications and industry standards
- Knowledge of sustainable materials and product
- Ability to teach and mentor
Wage D.O.E. Opportunity for advancement.
To apply send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover Letter including salary requirements
- Portfolio / Work Examples
Take a Glimpse into Pinnacle Architecture!
Pinnacle Architecture, Inc. is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. Our company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.